WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a loaf tin
2. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients; flours, sugar, baking powder, psyllium, salt, sunflower seeds and dates
3. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients; coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and mashed banana.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Combine well.
5. Pour into lined loaf tin and bake at 180C for 35min. Drop temperature to 150C and bake for a further 20min. Once a skewer comes out cleanly, it is ready.
6. Delicious served with a dollop of natural yoghurt!