Delicious warm or cool, this loaf won't last long!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 cup gluten free flour (or plain flour)
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
Dash of salt
1 tsp chia seeds
2 ripe pears (cored)
1/3 cup milk of choice
A drizzle of honey
WHAT YOU DO
PREHEAT OVEN 175C
1. Combine all the dry ingredients (except the chia seeds)
2. Slice up the pears - leaving some to decorate the top if desired.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients (listed in Italics), including the pear and the chia seeds - leave for a few minutes.
4. In a large bowl combine both the dry and wet ingredients, mixing well.
5. Line and grease a small loaf tin with baking paper.
6. Put the mixture into the loaf tin and decorate the top with some of the pear.
7. Bake for approximately 40 mins at 175C.
Please tag in @FEEDinc on Instagram so I can see your delicious loaves. Easy and scrumptious.