WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 sweet potato, cubed (2x2)
- 1 small purple onion, quartered
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 punnet, cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- 4 baby squash – halved, or quartered depending on size
- 2 cloves garlic, skin on and smashed
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Salt – enough for a very light sprinkle
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 180C (no fan).
- In a large baking dish tumble in the vegetables (except cherry tomatoes), drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Bake vegetables for around 20 minutes.
- Give the vegetables a good stir and make room in the baking dish for the salmon to lay skin down. Finally, scatter the cherry tomatoes throughout the pan.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve each salmon steak with a generous serve of the delicious baked vegetables.
Jenelle Croatto APD