WHAT YOU NEED:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 TBS Dukkah
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Baby spinach and rocket salad mix
- 2 TBS tahini
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 TBS water
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Arrange sweet potato and cauliflower on a roasting tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with olive oil and bake until tender ~20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the dukkah on a large plate and toss the chicken until well coated.
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a non-stick pan, add the seasoned chicken and cook until golden brown.
- To make the dressing, combine the tahini, lemon juice and water into a small mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- On a large platter, assemble the baby spinach and rocket and top with the chicken, sweet potato and cauliflower.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve while warm.